Prosciutto Wrapped Endive with Blue Cheese and Pear are an easy, 4-ingredient appetizer recipe to display at a party!
Prosciutto Wrapped Endive with Blue Cheese and Pear
- 1 bunch Belgian endive, (cleaned, leaves separated and dried)
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1 medium ripe pear (peeled and sliced into thin, small slices)
- 12 small slices prosciutto
- Choose bite-sized leaves to use for your appetizer. Place a slice of ripe pear into each endive leaf, and top with a few crumbles of blue cheese. Wrap gently with a piece of prosciutto.
- Serve immediately.
- A really good prosciutto can make all the difference in how this one turns out.
- Using a ripe pear is a must.