If you’re looking for a good side dish recipe, this Roasted Broccoli with Asiago couldn’t be any easier to make. Stalks of broccoli are tossed with olive oil and Asiago cheese, then roasted in the oven. It’s delicious!
Roasted Broccoli with Asiago
Prep Time:20 minutes
Cook Time:25 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds (about 1 large bunch) broccoli, stalks trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup grated Asiago cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Cut each crown of broccoli lengthwise into 4 spears. Place broccoli in large bowl; toss with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Transfer broccoli to large rimmed baking sheet. Add grated cheese to the same bowl.
- Roast broccoli until crisp-tender and stalks begin to brown, about 25 minutes.
- Return broccoli to bowl with cheese. Using tongs, toss to coat.