This light and healthy Balsamic Roasted Asparagus side dish is packed full of flavor, and it’s easy to prepare.
Balsamic Roasted Asparagus
- 1 pound asparagus
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Snap off the rough ends of asparagus and place them on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar; sprinkle with salt, garlic powder, and pepper, tossing to coat.
- Bake for 10 minutes, turning once.