This light and healthy Balsamic Roasted Asparagus side dish is packed full of flavor, and it’s easy to prepare.
If you happen to be following the Weight Watchers WW plan, you’ll find a link to the WW Points on the recipe card below.
Balsamic Roasted Asparagus
- 1 pound asparagus
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Snap off the rough ends of asparagus and place them on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar; sprinkle with salt, garlic powder, and pepper, tossing to coat.
- Bake for 10 minutes, turning once.