Here’s a delicious savory pie option: Swiss Cheese Pie
Are you a cheese lover like me? Yes? Then you’ll love this pie!
Think of it as a pie with a rich and creamy, cheesy filling. It’s total comfort food!
Swiss Cheese Pie
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
- 1 unbaked pie crust
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups half and half cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium onion, chopped finely
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the unbaked pastry crust in 9-inch pie pan and crimp the edges.
- In a large bowl, mix the remaining ingredients. Pour into the pie shell and bake 50 minutes, or until puffy and golden brown.