A moist and fudgy brownie recipe: Triple Chocolate Brownies
Triple Chocolate Brownies
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 1½ cups granulated white sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 13x9 inch pan.
- Place the unsweetened chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate and butter in medium microwavable bowl. Microwave on high for 2 minutes, or until butter is melted; stir until chocolate is completely melted. (If you don't wish to microwave, melt the chocolate in a bowl over a simmering pan of water). Cool until warm (no longer hot to touch).
- Combine the flour, salt and baking powder in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Beat the sugar, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl with an electric mixer at medium speed until slightly thickened. Beat in the chocolate mixture until well combined. Add the flour mixture; beat at low speed until blended. Add the sour cream; beat at low speed until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out almost clean. Cool the brownies completely in the pan on a wire rack before cutting into 24 squares.
- Place the powdered sugar in fine-mesh strainer and sprinkle over brownies.