If you happen to be following the Weight Watchers WW plan, you’ll find a link to the WW Points on the recipe card below.
Wild Mushroom and Artichoke Dip
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups (about 4 ounces) sliced shiitake mushroom caps
- One 6 ounce package pre-sliced Portobello mushrooms, chopped
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- ¼ cup finely chopped celery
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- One 14 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained & coarsely chopped
- Two 8 ounce packages fat-free cream cheese
- sliced baguette, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Coat a 2 quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and sauté 5 minutes, or until tender. Combine mushrooms and remaining ingredients, stirring until well-blended.
- Spoon the mixture into prepared dish. Bake for 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated (bubbly).
- Serve hot with sliced baguette.