This 3-Ingredient Chili Cheese Dip is awesome… because sometimes you just need a recipe that is quick and brainless.
Yield: 15 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Chili Cheese Dip
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 15-ounce can chili
- 2 to 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Nacho- cheese or regular tortilla chips, for dipping
- Spread cream cheese on bottom of a 9x13-inch (or a little smaller) microwave-safe dish. Spread chili over cream cheese. Top with a layer of shredded cheese. Microwave on high for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
More 3-ingredient dip recipes you might enjoy:
- Slow Cooker Corn Dip by Simple Nourished Living
- Creamy Avocado Dip by Eating Made Easy
- Healthy Fruit Dip by Bless This Mess