This 3-Ingredient Chili Cheese Dip is awesome because sometimes you just need a recipe that is quick and brainless.
Here are a few more 3-ingredient appetizer recipes you might enjoy:
Chili Cheese Dip
- Two 8-ounce packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- One 15-ounce can chili
- 2½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Nacho- cheese or regular tortilla chips, for dipping
- Spread cream cheese on bottom of a 9x13-inch (or a little smaller) microwave-safe dish. Spread chili over cream cheese. Top with a layer of shredded cheese. Microwave on high for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips.