This Grilled Halibut with Lemon Caper Vinaigrette is a fresh and healthy dinner…. the fish is simply grilled and topped with a light vinaigrette.
Yield: 4 servings (serv. size: 1 fillet w/ 2 teaspoons vinaigrette)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Grilled Halibut with Lemon Caper Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped shallot
- 2 teaspoons chopped capers
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) halibut fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Prepare vinaigrette: Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk.
- Prepare fish: Heat a nonstick grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle fish with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Add fish to pan; grill 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
- To serve, spoon vinaigrette over fish. Sprinkle with chives.
- Nutritional Information per serving (serving size: 1 fillet with 2 teaspoons vinaigrette) Calories: 220, Fat: 7.25g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Sugar: .17g, Fiber: .12g, Protein: 35.5g, Cholesterol: 54mg, Carbohydrates: .75g
- Weight Watchers POINTS: SmartPoints: 3, PointsPlus: 5, Old Points Program: 5
Udon Noodles with Asian Vegetables and Peanut Sauce Next Post »
Prosciutto- Roasted Halibut with Fresh Thyme