This Grilled Halibut with Lemon Caper Vinaigrette is a fresh and healthy dinner…. the fish is simply grilled and topped with a light vinaigrette.
If you happen to be following the Weight Watchers WW plan, you’ll find a link to the WW Points on the recipe card below.
Grilled Halibut with Lemon Caper Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped shallot
- 2 teaspoons chopped capers
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Four 6-ounce halibut fillets
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
PREPARE THE VINAIGRETTE:
- Combine the vinaigrette ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk.
PREPARE THE FISH:
- Heat a nonstick grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat the pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle the fish with ½ teaspoon salt. Add the fish to the pan; grill 4 minutes on each side or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Alternately, you can grill the fish on an "actual" grill!
- To serve, spoon the vinaigrette over the fish and sprinkle with chives.