Yield: 2 dozen
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Chocolate Chunk Cookie Cupcakes
I made these for a party at the beach, and they were literally gobbled up in less than 5 minutes. I didn't even get to try one- but they were raved about & everyone asked for the recipe! I made another batch later and finally got to taste. Loved them!
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated white sugar
3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
3 large eggs
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/3 cup whole milk
8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, cut into 1/2-inch chunks (or Nestle's Chocolate Chunks)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line two standard 12-cup muffin tins with paper liners or spray with nonstick spray.
2. Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl; set aside.
3. Put butter and sugars into the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or just use a regular hand mixer), and mix on medium-high speed until pale and fluffy. Mix in eggs, 1 at a time, and vanilla. Reduce speed to low. Add flour mixture in 2 batches, alternating with the milk. Stir in chocolate chunks with a rubber spatula.
4. Spoon 1/4 cup batter into each muffin cup. Bake until pale golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Transfer cupcakes to wire racks; let cool completely.
5. Cupcakes can be stored in airtight containers at room temperature up to 3 days.
Source: RecipeGirl.com (Adapted from Martha Stewart Living)
The ‘Baked’ Spicy Brownie Next Post »
Grilled Corn Dog Salad with Beer- Mustard Dressing