6 boneless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
¼ cup olive oil
2 tsp oregano
8 oz sliced mushrooms
¼ cup butter
¼ cup white wine
½ tsp garlic powder
1 lb fresh linguine noodles
8 oz crumbled feta cheese
6 slices cooked, drained and sliced bacon
14 oz can drained and sliced artichoke hearts
1 large can olives, drained and sliced
¼ cup pine nuts, toasted
fresh ground pepper
1. Place chicken in skillet with 1 T. oil and oregano. Brown until cooked. Drain, remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
2. In same skillet, sauté mushrooms with butter, white wine and garlic powder. Remove from heat.
3. Cook pasta according to package directions and add 1 t. olive oil in the water to keep noodles from sticking together. Drain pasta and place in serving bowl.
4. Pour remaining oil and feta over pasta and toss until well-coated. Add remaining ingredients to pasta and toss well.
5. Serve with ground pepper.
*Try substituting 1 1/2 lbs. Italian sausage for the chicken.
PRINT THIS RECIPE using your browser’s ‘print’ function. It’s automatically formatted to print recipe & picture only.
RATE THIS RECIPE[ratings]
“My daughter and I prepared this recipe for a family dinner and it was a big hit. The variety of ingredients made the overall flavor wonderful. Seconds were irresistible.”
-Carson City, NV