These Pesto Tomato Stuffed Mushrooms are a delicious little finger food appetizer. This post has been featured in a menu on the site- Italian Dinner Party.
Yield: 12 stuffed mushrooms
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Pesto Tomato Stuffed Mushrooms
A decadent, melt in your mouth stuffed mushroom. Double the recipe as it doesn't make enough!
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, soaked in oil, drained and chopped finely
- 1/4 cup herbed cream cheese (or Boursin)
- 12 whole mushroom caps, cleaned & stemmed
- Provolone cheese, thinly sliced
- chopped green onion (green part), for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix the pesto, sun-dried tomatoes and herbed cream cheese. Fill mushroom caps with a large spoonful of the cheese mixture. Top with small slices of provolone cheese and a green onion garnish. Place mushrooms on a baking sheet.
- When ready to serve, bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until mushrooms are slightly tender and the cheese is nice and melted. Serve warm!
More stuffed mushroom recipes you might enjoy:
- Bacon and Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms by Mountain Mama Cooks
- Feta Stuffed Mushrooms by RecipeGirl
- Walnut and Blue Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms by Aggie’s Kitchen
- Easy Stuffed Mushrooms by RecipeGirl
- Quinoa and Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms by Healthy Delicious