Here’s a delicious drink recipe perfect for the holidays: Eggnog Punch
Yield: 1 1/2 gallons
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 gallon eggnog
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 16 ounces frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip), thawed
- Scoop ice cream into a punch bowl. Pour eggnog over ice cream; sprinkle with nutmeg and cinnamon; stir in the whipped topping.
- Serve immediately. Stir again, as needed.
*To lighten this recipe up a bit, try using lowfat ice cream, lowfat eggnog, and fat-free whipped topping.
SOURCE: RecipeGirl.com (via Southern Living)