posted in All Time Faves

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies

*If you are visiting this post for the first time, you may wish to visit my “Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies Take Two” post- a more recent post where I share (what I think is) a better version of these brownies!  These are good too- but I took the comments suggested in this post and created a new recipe based on feedback.

Okay, Cookie Dough Lovers. I gave you those Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles a few weeks ago, and now I’m giving you Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies! The raw dough is egg-free, of course. Cookie dough is definitely my nemesis. I love the stuff. I try not to love it, but I love it anyways. Whatever the cookie, whatever the dough… it’s usually some pretty good stuff to nibble. Yeah, I know it has raw egg in it. Yeah, I know that some people are grossed out by it and all. But my Momma raised me right- to sample raw cookie dough (and I continue to live to tell about it). Good thing I’m a runner.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies #recipe -

I first saw these in a bakery in Maine a few years back. They were a fudgy brownie with a thick layer of cookie dough stacked on top. I inquired about the egg thing, and the baker informed me that they just make the cookie dough without any egg in it. Then it’s completely safe for weary-raw-dough-eaters to eat. I’ve had these in my head for three years now, and I’ve finally decided to give them a go.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies #recipe -

I’d say I had some major success with this recipe. The brownie part is extra fudgy, and I used mini- chocolate chips so as not to overwhelm the dough. And I kicked it all up a notch by adding a chocolate drizzle on top. If you’re a regular reader of my blog, you’ll know that I’m a drizzler.

These chocolate chip cookie dough brownies are easiest to eat when placed in little cupcake wrappers. Just stick a fork in them and they’re a take-and-go dessert. Keep them in the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve them. I brought them to my son’s school for a teacher appreciation luncheon last week, and the platter was completely clear when I returned to pick up. I think they liked them :)

Yield: 32 brownies

Prep Time: 30 min + cooling time

Cook Time: 25 min

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies

*If you are visiting this post for the first time, you may wish to visit my "Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies Take Two" post- a more recent post where I share (what I think is) a better version of these brownies!

4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped

3/4 cup granulated white sugar
3 Tablespoons milk
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
1/2 cup semisweet chips + 1 teaspoon shortening for drizzle, optional

1. Prepare the brownies: Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray a 9x13-inch pan with nonstick spray. In a medium glass bowl, melt chocolate in the microwave in short bursts of 30 seconds; stir after each burst and remove from microwave when melted and smooth. Set aside to cool slightly. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the butter and brown sugar. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and whisk those in too. Mix in melted chocolate. Whisk in the flour and mix just until combined (don't over-mix). Stir in the chocolate chips. Spread batter into prepared pan. Bake 25 to 35 minutes. Watch closely and remove from oven when toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool completely.

2. Prepare the cookie dough: In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer to combine butter, brown sugar and white sugar. Mix in milk and vanilla. Mix in flour just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.

3. Spread cookie dough over the cooled brownies. Refrigerate until the dough is quite firm. It's okay to speed up the process and place it in the freezer too. The firmer the dough, the easier it will be to cut into neat squares. Use a sharp knife to cut the brownies. You may need to wipe the knife off with a paper towel in between cuts since the fudgy brownies and cookie dough will tend to stick to the knife a bit. These brownies are best to serve placed inside cupcake papers and served with a fork.

4. If you'd like to add chocolate drizzle on top, melt 1/2 cup chocolate chips with 1 teaspoon of shortening in the microwave; stir until smooth. Scoop the melted chocolate into a zip baggie and snip off the corner. Squeeze the bag to drizzle the chocolate on top of each brownie. Sprinkle additional chocolate chips on top, if desired.

*You'll find that the cookie dough layer is quite sweet. If you'd like a thin layer of cookie dough, prepare the recipe as directed above. If you'd like a thicker layer of dough as pictured, use these ingredients for the dough instead of what is listed above:
1 cup salted butter, at room temperature
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1 cup granulated white sugar
1/4 cup milk
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 3/4 cups + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 cups miniature chocolate chips

295 Responses to “Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies”

1. postedJun 2, 2011 4:47 AM
    Blog is the New Black

I just died a little! These look awesome!

2. postedJun 2, 2011 5:35 AM

these look SO GOOD! and i’m a major nibbler – i like any batter bowl and constantly taste any cookies i’m making. sometimes i want to just make the batter or dough and eat it straight from the bowl. mmmm yum!

3. postedJun 2, 2011 5:41 AM

I almost died when I saw the first picture. Then I scrolled down and saw the same thing, only drizzled with more chocolate. And then I knew I was really in trouble!
    Thanks for sharing! These look amazing!

4. postedJun 2, 2011 6:18 AM

Wow. These are just enough over the top that I know I will love them! They look so cute in the individual cupcake liners.

5. postedJun 2, 2011 6:24 AM

Wowza – these look incredible, Lori! I think these might be part of our birthday cookout in a few weekends.

6. postedJun 2, 2011 6:28 AM

I love you!

I LOVE cookie dough, too! I have a raw/nobake vegan GF version of cookie dough that I adore (and i just opened your recipe..holy amazing…it’s fat free right? lol) but anyway I love cookie dough AND brownies and you have just taken the cake on this dessert!

the choc chips AND the choc drizzle even add to the goodness. WOW!

7. postedJun 2, 2011 6:33 AM

youre killing me!! these looks amazing!!!

8. postedJun 2, 2011 6:45 AM

Wow, I think my mouth just dropped open when I opened your page! Gorgeous and absolutely delish!!

9. postedJun 2, 2011 6:56 AM

If I didn’t work out I would hate you right now, but instead I love love love you for making these! Holy cow can this be in my kitchen asap?

10. postedJun 2, 2011 7:43 AM

I’m drooling all over, in a good way! This looks decandently delicious 😀

11. postedJun 2, 2011 7:56 AM

Oh my goodness…that looks INCREDIBLE! Guess this means I’ll have to go to the gym more often, because I’m definitely giving these a try. Thanks for sharing! :)

12. postedJun 2, 2011 8:14 AM

Hi! These look so so good – I am also a big fan of batter! I will have to make them soon.

13. postedJun 2, 2011 8:36 AM

These could be my new fav! Love the look of these.

14. postedJun 2, 2011 10:22 AM

This is complete heaven!! I printed already and will be trying this very very very soon! What an amazing idea!

15. postedJun 2, 2011 11:12 AM

Oh my goodness, those sound/look amazing! I’d like to try the inverse, too – a chocolate chip cookie bar with a brownie batter-like top. And of course, a drizzle – never optional. :)

16. postedJun 2, 2011 11:15 AM

Yes.. on the agenda for this weekend. heaven. I love cookie dough. I love brownies. No brainer. Can’t wait. Could lick the screen..

17. postedJun 2, 2011 12:34 PM
    A Boston Food Diary

I HAVE to make these- they sound amazing!

18. postedJun 2, 2011 1:23 PM

I didn’t think anyone could come up with something to beat a brownie. But you just might have done it. I’ll be trying it for sure to find out.

19. postedJun 2, 2011 3:07 PM

Can’t wait to try these! They look heavenly!

20. postedJun 2, 2011 4:41 PM

omg these are to die for!! I’m exhausted but am seriously considering making them tonight.

21. postedJun 2, 2011 5:26 PM

Holy Smokes–these sound out-of-this-world. Combining cookie dough with a brownie is pretty much the best idea I’ve heard all day! Great blog with lovely photos and recipes!

22. postedJun 2, 2011 7:32 PM

Brilliant. Seriously. Why have I not thought of this? My kids are all about the cookies before they’re baked. After they come out of the oven – they usually lose interest. My children thank you. : )

23. postedJun 2, 2011 7:34 PM

Making these tonight. Can. Not. Wait.

24. postedJun 3, 2011 1:55 AM
    Lady Nann

These look SO good and I can hardly wait to try them. Who doesn’t like raw cookie dough!!!! And you made it safe without the egg. How great is that! Although I have been getting your feedblitz for a while now this is the first time that I have commented. The first time I saw you or even knew about your blog was when I attended the RWOP live event last June in Savannah and you were a judge. By the way you did a great job. Thats when I first found your site and I absolutely love it. Have gone to 2 bookstores now looking for ‘On a Stick’ but no one had it so shall have to order it online. Thanks for telling us about Matt and his new book. You have a wonderful blog and I enjoy it so much and have learned alot too.

• June 5th, 2011 @ 6:08 AM

Thanks so much for your very sweet comment.

25. postedJun 3, 2011 3:30 AM

You managed to PERFECTLY combine 2 of my favorite desserts… I bow down to you 😀

26. postedJun 3, 2011 5:54 AM

I definitely let out a little squeal after I saw these =) Can’t wait to try them out!

27. postedJun 3, 2011 7:11 AM

I want to put them in the freezer for 20minutes and eat them! omnomnom

28. postedJun 3, 2011 8:15 AM

My waistband is cursing you right now, Lori. These look so good, Lori and I know I won’t be able to resist making them. Thumbs-up to the drizzling, by the way.

29. postedJun 3, 2011 8:34 AM

God, I LOVE cookie dough, too, and I’ve never let raw egg in it stop me for a second! These look amazing, Lori!

30. postedJun 3, 2011 10:41 AM

Oh Lori, these look sinful! I might not be able to wait a day to make them! They are definitely calling my name :)

31. postedJun 3, 2011 12:44 PM

This sounds absolutely divine! I can’t wait to make them!

32. postedJun 3, 2011 6:12 PM

sweet sunshine and all that is holy!
    lori you should get a prize or metal for these woman!

33. postedJun 3, 2011 6:16 PM

I think I just wept a little. Tears of joy.

34. postedJun 3, 2011 8:49 PM

These look heavenly! I’m a drizzler too.

35. postedJun 4, 2011 12:43 AM
    Lauriene Madrigal

These are just so amazing looking. Yeesh. I may or may not have just baked up a batch of brownies at 12:45 am and am impatiently waiting for them to cool so I can apply the cookie dough on top of them…ahem…

36. postedJun 4, 2011 2:51 AM

I Love sweet and this looks delicious….This i will try it out …Hope i dont eat them all at once :)

37. postedJun 4, 2011 10:56 AM

Oh my goodness gracious! Those two in one?! WOW! This sounds too good to be true. :) I love it.

38. postedJun 4, 2011 2:54 PM

Made these today for a block party. HUGE hit! I’m sort of a neighborhood celebrity now. Thanks.

39. postedJun 4, 2011 5:15 PM
    Susan J

Um, yeah, so, I TOTALLY need to make these. RIGHT NOW!

40. postedJun 4, 2011 6:08 PM

This is a beautiful photo of a very delicious sounding recipe!!!! I’ve got to try this for my daughter because it is a combination of her two favorites.

41. postedJun 5, 2011 5:08 AM

These look amazing..I’m definately not one of the people who is grossed out by eating raw cookie dough..I think in some cases it tastes even nicer than the baked end product! Yum!

42. postedJun 5, 2011 7:20 PM

Ohhh lord Lori…These are beyond amazing! I too am a life long cookie dough eater and have lived to tell about it!

43. postedJun 6, 2011 8:57 AM

Oh my these look sinful. YUM!

44. postedJun 6, 2011 11:21 AM

me me me!! those look so darn good!!

45. postedJun 6, 2011 12:37 PM

Wow! My daughter is getting these on her birthday.

46. postedJun 8, 2011 7:16 AM

Wow, Lori, there’s always something tempting on your beautiful blog! And this is one of the most tempting ever. Have to try this recipe asap.

47. postedJun 8, 2011 10:51 AM

So making this today. THANKS for the inspiration!!!

48. postedJun 9, 2011 12:28 PM

Where in Maine??

• June 9th, 2011 @ 5:44 PM

It was quite a while back, so I don’t recall… but it must have been at a bakery somewhere in Freeport.

49. postedJun 10, 2011 11:43 AM

These look sssswweeet! Can’t wait to try them.

50. postedJun 10, 2011 7:37 PM

Followed directions for brownies but the chocolate didn’t mix well with the rest of the brownie base. Melted more chocolate to get a better texture and it all worked out. If I made them again I’d melt the butter with the chocolate, like in other brownie recipes I’ve used before.

And they taste amazing!

• June 11th, 2011 @ 1:45 PM

Sorry it didn’t work well for you– glad you were able to get it to work with your revisions. Mine worked out okay as written!

51. postedJun 11, 2011 1:34 PM
    Diana Hawes

Dear Recipe Girl, You are KILLING me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am the worst chocoholic you will ever meet and the cookie dough brownie recipe is probably going to be my downfall, but what a truly wonderful way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you again for all your wonderful recipes.

52. postedJun 12, 2011 6:17 AM

I like cookie dough better than baked cookies, these are right up my alley!

53. postedJun 13, 2011 9:41 AM

I made these this past weekend, however the cookie dough was quite crumbly.. any tips on keeping the cookie dough to the brownie – with minimal crumbs? thanks :)

• June 13th, 2011 @ 9:44 AM

The cookie dough wasn’t “wet” enough to attach to the brownie? Make sure your butter is soft and if it all does not seem wet enough, just add a little more milk. Mine was quite spreadable and stuck to the brownie layer well, especially after refrigerating them.

54. postedJun 13, 2011 12:32 PM

Ok, I will try that next time. I guess mine weren’t wet enough, because I could not spread it on the brownies. Next time I will know what to do.. Thanks so much :)

55. postedJun 13, 2011 6:22 PM
    Amanda N

These looks AMAZING! I will be trying these very soon.

56. postedJun 14, 2011 11:12 AM

looks sooooo good!

57. postedJun 14, 2011 3:16 PM
    Isabella S

i just stumbled on this last night and i HAD to do it as soon as i could. they ended up amazingly!! although the cookie dough batch wasnt enough to be as thick as the one you show on the photos and the brownies shrinked a little on the borders. but the taste just left me speechless! wonderful recipe. as soon as i was done i ate a few myself (guilty of having sweet tooth!)

58. postedJun 14, 2011 4:30 PM
    Laura B

OMG!!! These were the best brownies I have ever made! My husband and I thank you so much for this recipe, they were delicious : )

59. postedJun 21, 2011 5:37 PM

Oh holy CHOCOLATE heaven!!! Do those ever look delicious!!!!!! Great photos too! I HAVE to try these! THANKS!

60. postedJun 24, 2011 11:49 AM
    Christine C

Just made these for a retirement celebration for one of my husband’s co-workers. They all loved them. There wasn’t nearly as much cookie dough as you pictured, but I think that’s okay. These are ridiculously sweet. I think I could have cut them into 64 servings and still been over-sugared. :) The brownies are delicious and worked perfectly. Thanks for the great recipe!

61. postedJun 28, 2011 8:10 PM

OMG. In the process of making these and they are BOMB! Can’t wait for the finished product! 😀

62. postedJun 29, 2011 9:21 AM

Wow! They look great!Will try this soon!!!

63. postedJun 29, 2011 12:09 PM

I had the same issue with “cookie dough crumbly” does it matter if I use whole milk or low fat? The cookie dough was also not as thick as the picture either. Am I doing something wrong? please help :)

• June 29th, 2011 @ 2:04 PM

Just make sure the butter is soft. If you try to mix the dough with butter straight from the refrigerator, it will most definitely be a crumbly dough. If it seems too crumbly, add a bit of milk (any kind). It’s okay if the cookie dough layer is thinner- you don’t really want to eat a big glob of dough- more brownie and a little bit of dough.

64. postedJul 3, 2011 6:55 PM

Combining two of my all time favorite desserts – of course I had to try these. I decided to make them for a Fourth of July party and they were gone within minutes! Soooooo fantastic! Only, I wish I had thought of them. :)

65. postedJul 5, 2011 12:34 PM

Made these today! It was a wonderful and tasty project (although my pictures didn’t come out nearly as beautiful as yours!)…thanks for the recipe :)

66. postedJul 5, 2011 7:50 PM

Hi. I just saw this recipe. However, I was just wondering how come the cookie dough part in this recipe doesn’t have the sweet condensed milk like the cookie dough truffles. Thanks. (By the way – I loved the truffles!).

• July 6th, 2011 @ 9:29 AM

It’s just a different recipe… I decided to go with more of a traditional dough for the brownies.

67. postedJul 6, 2011 12:16 PM

Did you, by chance, see them at Simply Divine Brownies?? So good, so rich- nice to see a similar recipe here : )

• July 6th, 2011 @ 4:52 PM

No, that doesn’t sound familiar…

68. postedJul 27, 2011 1:35 PM

I just found your blog via Pinterest (thank goodness for the original “pinner”)
    and I seriously HEART you!!

I am making these tonight but with dark chocolate. I’ll write them up on my Foodie Fridays feature on my blog and will give your credit.

Off to look around some more!!

69. postedAug 3, 2011 5:31 PM
    celine vallett

OMG! I wanna thank u for posting this recipe! AMAZING!

70. postedAug 16, 2011 5:17 PM

Just made these and they came out perfect. It made about 40 brownies. Everyone loves them!! So looking forward to trying more of your recipes on here!!

71. postedAug 28, 2011 10:54 AM

Just finished making these and they’re setting in the fridge. The “licking the bowl” test for the chocolate chip cookie “faux” as I like to call it tasted JUST like raw cookie dough, its awesome. Had to shoo away little sister who wanted to scoop up all the cookie dough off the top. I cut the recipe in half and used it more like a frosting over the brownies because its just too much sugar for us here, but it still makes for a really nice treat. So excited I found your site!

72. postedSep 9, 2011 8:06 AM
    Sandra Vincent

I absolutely cannot wait to make these!

73. postedSep 10, 2011 12:06 PM
    Caitlin Watkins

Me and my cousin made these last night and oooh man! They’re good! If you haven’t tried these yet i suggest you get on it!! YUM

74. postedSep 13, 2011 6:35 AM

these look amazing. so much so that I included a picture in my recent blog about brownies! i gave you credit for the photo and linked back to this page! thank you!! here’s the link –

75. postedSep 24, 2011 10:47 PM

I made these tonight and they were not a hit. I’m a pretty good baker, and I followed the recipe exactly and I am definitely underwhelmed. The brownie was not at all fudgey and the cookie dough was super bland. They look great but just fell short. Super bummed about it.

• September 25th, 2011 @ 11:45 AM

Sorry they did not work out for you!

76. postedSep 25, 2011 2:02 PM

I think I could trade in my Chocolate Fudge Birthday cake for these!!
    Made two batches today…They are the best!!

77. postedSep 25, 2011 5:09 PM

This turned out very yummy!!! I just baked a box of brownies and then let them cool and made the cookie dough! Very very good!!! Definitely will make again!

78. postedSep 28, 2011 7:51 PM

I made these last week. Well….actually I made my favorite brand of “box” brownies, and made the cookie dough to go on top. DELICOUS. Loved by everyone from my 15 month old to myself and my husband.

79. postedOct 3, 2011 6:43 AM

Hi Lori, I plan to make these to bring to an event, as well as the cookies & cream cheesecake bars. I figure that both are best served from the frig. However, that cannot happen at this event. They will be on a table at room temperature for a while. Do you have any suggestions as to how I can serve them and still have them taste great?

Thanks so much :)

• October 3rd, 2011 @ 7:40 AM

Hi Shelley, I wish I could guarantee that these will both be wonderful at your event, but it sounds like you should choose two recipes that do not need to be chilled. These are both best right from the fridge. Good luck!

80. postedOct 3, 2011 7:58 AM

Hi, thanks for your reply! I was thinking the same thing… I also thought MAYBE it would work if I froze them the night before and bring them right from the freezer. Any thoughts?

Thanks again :)

• October 3rd, 2011 @ 11:48 AM

Again, I’d just choose something else and save these recipes for another time. It’s up to you though…

81. postedOct 5, 2011 12:04 PM

My husband is allergic to eggs, so we subsitute vanilla yogurt for everything requiring egg – 1-2 Tbsp for each egg. It has allowed me to 1/4 (or even 1/8th) dough recipies when I just want a little bit of cookie dough for dessert in the evenings!

82. postedOct 10, 2011 4:21 AM

These looked amazing so I had to try them, but was a bit disappointed by the cookie dough. Maybe it didn’t seem right because it’s egg free, but it was too sweet and grainy or something. Maybe I will try again using superfine sugar. These brownies have real potential – thanks for an amazing idea!

• October 10th, 2011 @ 6:52 AM

Use your favorite cookie dough recipe on top- just leave out the egg! It’s not going to lose the grainy texture since the sugar doesn’t have any way to dissolve (think of nibbling raw cookie dough while baking cookies), but the superfine sugar might help.

83. postedOct 24, 2011 8:47 AM

MMMM I tried these this weekend, my husband MADE me make them after he saw your blog up on the computer screen. Of course I wasn’t complaining! These were sooooooooo delicious. My new favorite brownie recipe!!! Thank you!

84. postedOct 29, 2011 12:15 AM
    Jasmine Robinson

I just baked these and I have to admit that it was very tasty but unfortunately too sweet for me. I am a chocolate lover trust me but (and I can’t believe I’m saying this) there was too much chocolate. Emphasis on the too much. I appreciate the recipe and it’s definitely a keeper but this item will only be made on special occasions. I would love to find out what others thought that have already made the item. Thanks.

• October 29th, 2011 @ 7:18 AM

Yes, very sweet. Small bites are best.

85. postedNov 12, 2011 5:44 PM
    elizabeth smith

is it possible to make this with pre made cookie dough and brownie mix?

• November 12th, 2011 @ 7:35 PM

You could certainly try! I haven’t done it that way though…

86. postedNov 14, 2011 2:26 PM
    Carolina M

I’m currently making the brownies right now. but it’s been over an hour & its still VERY liquidy. I followed exacly how its supposed to be done. Maybe it’s because I have a Celcuis oven & it’s not electric? I don’t know but it keeps bubblying .

• November 14th, 2011 @ 4:44 PM

hmmm, not sure. They should not be liquidy after baking.

87. postedNov 15, 2011 2:53 PM

We made these today! They were so much fun! My cookie dough-brownie ratio was not the same as the photos. (maybe bc we had to do some “quality control” while we were waiting for the brownies to cool haha) Do you think we did anything wrong? Should we double the cookie dough part?

What a neat idea! We will be making them for our cookie swaps this year! Good job girl!

• November 15th, 2011 @ 10:36 PM

You can certainly double the cookie dough part if you’d like, but since it’s awfully sweet- you may want to keep that layer rather thin.

88. postedNov 23, 2011 11:05 AM

I love it when you bite into raw cookie dough, and you bite into some of the sugar crystals. I hate that in frosting, but love it in cookie dough!
    Ooh, how I must try this…

89. postedNov 24, 2011 1:35 PM

I made these for Thanksgiving today.. I used store bought cookies. The ones that break apart into squaeres and I let them sit out and get soft and spread that overtop of the brownies instead of hand maing the cookie dough. Came out fabulous!

90. postedNov 24, 2011 5:27 PM

I made these today and I have to say I was very disappointed! The picture looked delicious but it was a huge let down. The cookie dough was good, but the brownie was awful. It was more like a cake, not a brownie. And the cake was bland and almost gross. I may use the cookie dough recipe again, but layer it on top of a ghiradelli brownie.

• November 24th, 2011 @ 8:42 PM

odd… the brownie part should have turned out extra fudgey (like you can see in the photo). Sorry it did not work for you.

91. postedNov 26, 2011 6:19 AM

Thanks for sharing the recipe — I look forward to trying these!

92. postedDec 2, 2011 7:09 PM

Thank you so much for posting this recipe! I was so excited to finally make these chocolate chip cookie dough brownies. They received rave reviews from friends and family. They are so yummy! :)

93. postedDec 5, 2011 8:00 PM

I made these last night and they’re a big hit. My roommate told me that I should think about making them every week. Having tested several at room temp and out of the fridge, we decided we prefer them at room temperature. I did use a different brownie recipe as I didn’t have unsweetened chocolate and needed to make do with the cocoa that I had on hand. Thank you! These brownies are definitely brightening our finals week.

94. postedDec 18, 2011 11:28 AM

My Mom loved these…. A Big feat considering she is very picky….
    Though mine weren’t as pretty as yours… Oh and I made them two days ago at night and today on the afternoon none remain,

95. postedDec 19, 2011 2:28 PM
    Ashley M.

Of everything good and Holy! THESE LOOK DELICIOUS!!! Forgive me as I run for a napkin to clean up my drool. he-he-he

96. postedDec 20, 2011 4:41 PM

just saw this picture on pinterest and thought to my self CHOCOLATE HEAVEN… absolutely divine, yummy..

97. postedDec 29, 2011 5:21 PM

Found this on pinterest..and I WILL be making these tomorrow! I’ve had a sweet tooth all week (pregnancy craving) and this shall do the trick. Awesome to see that there is no raw egg in the recipe, means I can eat as much uncooked cookie dough as I can. YIPPEE!

98. postedDec 30, 2011 5:41 PM

I am in the process of making these right now. I’m not sure if I can cool them for long enough because I want to eat them so bad!

Thanks for such a great recipe!!

99. postedJan 5, 2012 11:32 AM

Hi I also made these and the cookies dough part wasn’t firm at all!! I added little more flour !! Still not firm!! Was very gooie and messy! What did I do wrong?

• January 5th, 2012 @ 1:17 PM

Not sure! Did you use butter that was just slightly softened, or did you use margarine or something else? That’s all I can think of.

100. postedJan 5, 2012 1:21 PM

I melted my butter and added little more flour to firm!

• January 5th, 2012 @ 1:25 PM

That must be the culprit. No melted butter… just room temp.

1 2 3