10 Favorite Pancake Recipes!

So it’s Saturday… or Sunday… and in my house that means Pancake Day!  My guys wake up on weekend mornings and sneak downstairs to see which variety of pancake I’m trying next.  I love trying new recipes, but I also enjoy repeating some of our family favorites too.  Here are my Top 10 All- Time Favorite Pancake Recipes- let me know which ones you’d like to try!

Cinnamon Roll Pancakes:  My son especially loves this variety.  They take some practice to get just right, and they’re a little messy, but I think they’re worth it!

Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Pancakes:  These are pancakes on the healthier side of things with added chocolate chips to even things out ;)

Banana- Pecan Pancakes:  I’m a big fan of both bananas and pecans, so this variety definitely works for me.

Norwegian Pancakes:  I’m Swedish, but I grew up loving these Norwegian Pancakes.  They’re thin and rich and wonderful.  I love to eat them with a little bit of jam and powdered sugar.

Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Pancakes:  This variety of cinnamon roll pancakes is another favorite in our house!

Buttermilk Pancakes:  This is your typical buttermilk pancake recipe.  It’s easy to make, and it’s better than a boxed mix for sure.

2 Ingredient Pancakes:  I’m currently obsessed with the 2-Ingredient pancake.  If you haven’t tried them yet, you simply must!  It’s incredible how they turn out to taste like pancakes (with no flour).

Basic Pancakes:  This is probably the pancake recipe I make the most.  It’s originally from Martha Stewart.  I mix a big batch, make them and freeze them to eat during the week.

Peanut Butter- Chocolate Chip Pancakes:  This is one that RecipeBoy makes once in a while.  PB/Choc lovers will like this one.

Greek Yogurt Pancakes:  This is definitely one of those great discoveries- pancakes made with Greek yogurt.  It’s a great way to add a little protein into your family’s pancake breakfast!

I’ll be making the Greek Yogurt Pancakes live on TV this Tuesday- Feb 26th!  If you’re in San Diego, it will air on San Diego Living between 9 and 10 AM on the CW (channel 6 on Time Warner Cable).  Let me know if you’ll be tuning in!

Don’t forget to enter my $100 Visa Gift Card Giveaway (Making Mornings Easier to Manage) on this post!

Have a great weekend, and I hope you’ll be trying a new pancake recipe for your family!

22 Responses to “10 Favorite Pancake Recipes!”

Katrina @ Warm Vanilla Sugar — February 23, 2013 @ 5:45 AM

I;m pretty sure that I have ALL of these bookmarked! What a fabulous collection of breakfast goodness :)

Deanna Segrave-Daly — February 23, 2013 @ 6:50 AM

Ahh – it is a recipe roundup dream for me – LOVE LOVE pancakes!

marcie@flavor the moments — February 23, 2013 @ 8:37 AM

Wow, look at all of those delicious pancakes, and I just ate cereal. BORING! What I’d do for a stack of those whole wheat chocolate chip pancakes!

Denise @ Creative Kitchen — February 23, 2013 @ 10:04 AM

LOVE pancakes!! And I’m into trying out different kinds too. Currently I’m obsessed with buttermilk pancakes. Well actually buttermilk anything. Buttermilk pancakes, buttermilk biscuits….. ;)

Averie @ Averie Cooks — February 23, 2013 @ 11:41 AM

Thanks for the great ideas, Lori! I knew you had a lot of pancakes in your archives and it’s awesome to see them in one compilation post. Pinning for future reference for sure!

Congrats on your local TV gig!

Frida — February 23, 2013 @ 2:49 PM

Are you swedish!?

• Lori Lange replied: — February 24th, 2013 @ 4:49 PM

Pepper Bowl — February 23, 2013 @ 2:49 PM

Congrats and wow..those pancakes are so adorable!!!

Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers — February 24, 2013 @ 5:28 AM

Congrats for the tv gig that is totally awesome! Loving the pancake recipes!!! All of them! I kind of have a pancake obsession!!!

Tina | My Life as a Mrs — February 24, 2013 @ 1:42 PM

oh, girl… you’ve got me wanting a big plate of pancakes for dinner!!! :)

Stacy | Wicked Good Kitchen — February 24, 2013 @ 2:20 PM

All of your pancake recipes look yummy, Lori! Definitely pinning for future reference. xo

Frida — February 25, 2013 @ 3:42 AM

Jag också! Haha!
    Måste bara säga hur mycket jag gillar dina recept, man blir riktigt sugen på att börja laga eller baka något efter man läst och sett de fina bilderna här.
    Sen måste jag bara fråga, one cup, är det som en deciliter?

Suzan @ The Lazy Suzan — February 25, 2013 @ 8:13 AM

Aaaa! Breakfast, come to me….

Sukaina — February 25, 2013 @ 8:48 AM

There is pancake for everyone on that list! I like the sound of the ingredient one!

Samantha — February 25, 2013 @ 9:16 AM

I love the greek yogurt pancakes! they are my go-to recipe :)

Meghan — February 26, 2013 @ 4:17 PM

Now I want pancakes for dinner! Tough decision trying to pick one! I hope your TV appearance went well today – I’m sure you did great! :)

Lynna — February 26, 2013 @ 8:03 PM

Wow! So many pancake recipes! I need to save more. Whenever I`m feel like making pancakes, I can never decide on one to make!

JulieD — February 26, 2013 @ 10:35 PM

I have been wanting to try your cinnamon roll pancakes forever!!

Serena (serenabakessimplyfromscratch) — February 27, 2013 @ 11:55 AM

I love pancakes and these look amazing! I love the variety!

Mari @ Oh, Sweet & Savory — February 27, 2013 @ 12:36 PM

In the summertime I often meet friends for brunch, and we like to find seats outdoors to enjoy the sun. During the winter (and it feels like a really long winter now!), there’s nothing I enjoy more than cooking up a sweet breakfast to enjoy in the warmth of my apartment. These pancakes look fantastic (by the way, I almost always top my pancakes with peanut butter and syrup, whatever the flavor of the pancake)! Thank you for sharing!

Erika @ The Hopeless Housewife — February 27, 2013 @ 7:08 PM

Sunday morning pancakes are the best!

Kate — March 1, 2013 @ 2:24 PM

Oh, the banana-pecan pancakes so do it for me. Drooling here! Thinking I might have to hit the local diner for breakfast tomorrow!