Here’s an easy carrot side dish: Baby Carrots with Tarragon
- Roasted Whole Carrots with Rosemary and Honey
- Easy Pickled Carrots
- Carrot and Orange Soup
- Whiskey- Glazed Carrots
If you happen to be following the Weight Watchers WW plan, you’ll find a link to the WW Points on the recipe card below.
Baby Carrots with Tarragon
- 4 bunches (about 2 pounds) baby carrots, peeled, trimmed, and 3 inches of stems left intact
- ¼ cup water
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh tarragon, divided
- 2 tablespoons (¼ stick) butter
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Combine the carrots, water, 1½ tablespoons tarragon, butter, vinegar and honey in heavy large skillet. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer until carrots are almost tender, about 12 minutes.
- Uncover and continue cooking until the carrots are tender and the liquid is reduced to a glaze, about 6 minutes longer. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the carrots to a platter and sprinkle with the remaining 1½ tablespoons tarragon. Serve immediately.