Parmesan melts into the bread in this appetizer and provides a salty pairing for the prosciutto: Cheese Crostini with Prosciutto
Cheese Crostini with Prosciutto
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
- 6-ounce baguette, sliced into 6 pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, halved
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Place bread on baking sheet. Rub 1 side of each bread slice with cut half of garlic. Discard garlic. Broil 1 minute or until very lightly browned.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over bread. Broil 1 minute or until cheese melts.
- Drape prosciutto evenly over bread slices. Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper.
- Nutrition Facts-Amount Per appetizer: Calories 123, Calories From Fat (22%) 27, Total Fat 2.9g, Sat Fat 1.2g, Cholesterol 10.3mg, Sodium 506mg, Carbohydrates 16.6g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugar .12g, Net Carbs 15.6g, Protein 7g
- Weight Watchers POINTS: SmartPoints: 3, Points Plus: 3, Old Points Program: 2
More crostini recipes you might enjoy:
- Sweet Pea Crostini with Prosciutto by RecipeGirl
- Roasted Honey-Pear Crostini by Reluctant Entertainer
- Crostini with Gorgonzola, Caramelized Onions & Fig Jam by RecipeGirl
- Ricotta Crostini by Honestly Yum