Need to cool off this summer? Then you need one of these Cucumber Gin Fizz cocktails!
It’s gonna be a spicy one this summer and in my opinion there is nothing more refreshing than cucumber. Whether it’s just floated in some water and left to steep or blended into a light and refreshing cocktail, keep some cucumbers in the fridge specifically for drinks this year!
To make the base for these fizz cocktails, add some peeled and seeded cucumber to a blender with water and a drizzle of honey.
Blend it up until it’s nice and smooth. Personally, I don’t mind it like this, but if you wanted to you could strain this mixture through a fine metal sieve and have a smoother mix.
When you’re ready to make a cocktail, add about two ounces of the cucumber mixture to a shaker glass with lots of ice along with a jigger of your favorite gin. Shake it together really well to chill everything.
Transfer the cocktail to a clean glass with some ice and top with a few glugs of club soda. Garnish with cucumber, lime, and mint! YUM!
Cucumber Gin Fizz
Prep Time:5 minutes
- 1 cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 oz. gin
- 2 ounces cucumber mix
- 4 to 6 ounces club soda
- Cucumber, lime, and mint garnish
- In a blender, add the peeled and seeded cucumber, water, and honey. Blend until smooth. Optionally, you can strain the mixture through a fine metal sieve for a cleaner mix, but it's fine without straining it as well.
- To make a cocktail, add gin and cucumber mix to a shaker. Shake well with ice.
- Strain into a clean glass with ice. Top with club soda and garnish with mint, lime, and cucumber slices.