This is a fun, summertime Fruit Salsa. And it’s good for scooping up into tortilla chips.
Prep Time:20 minutes
Cook Time:2 minutes
- 1 large mango, peeled & diced
- 1/2 pint fresh blueberries
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
- 2 large kiwi, peeled & diced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 large lime, juiced
- Gently toss fruit in medium bowl.
- In small saucepan, heat honey and lime juice until honey is melted. Pour over fruit and let stand about 5 minutes.
- Toss again when ready to serve.
- Try using all berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries) for this salsa too.