This is a fun, summertime Fruit Salsa. And it’s good for scooping up into tortilla chips or serving as a side salad.
There’s a great combination of fruits for this easy fruit salsa recipe. Combine chopped fresh mango, blueberries, raspberries and kiwi to make a beautiful bowl of fruit. Consider using other fruits in this salsa too. Imagine blackberries, watermelon or nectarine! It’s the perfect summery bowl of loveliness.
To make this fruit salsa extra special, we added a simple honey-lime dressing to toss with the fruit. Without it, it’s just a pretty fruit salad. The honey-lime dressing adds an element of sweet to it. Honey and lime balance each other out with sweet and tart. It’s a good combination to add to the fruit.
Make this salsa up to one day ahead. Let the flavors meld, and toss before serving. Just wrap the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate to help keep the fruit fresh.
What do you serve with fruit salsa?
- It’s amazing with tortilla chips. Buy your favorite tortillas chips and dunk away, just like you would do with regular salsa.
- Use fruit salsa to top grilled seafood or grilled chicken for the perfect summery meal.
- Serve it as a side salad.
Try serving this salsa with my Balsamic- Mango Marinated Grilled Chicken or Grilled Swordfish. It’s also a great side to Grilled Marinated Shrimp or classic burgers and hot dogs. People love to have access to a healthy side dish at a barbecue, so this recipe will be much appreciated. Enjoy!
- 1 large mango, peeled and diced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 large kiwi, peeled and diced
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 large lime, juiced
- In a medium bowl, gently toss the fruit together.
- In small saucepan, heat the honey and lime juice until the honey is melted (or just do this on a short burst in the microwave). Pour over the fruit and let stand about 5 minutes.
- Toss again when ready to serve.
- Try using all berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries) for this salsa too.