A simple rub- these are delicious: Garlic and Oregano Pork Ribs
Garlic and Oregano Pork Ribs
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:2 hours
- 3 pounds pork ribs
- 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped oregano
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 cup extra- virgin olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the ribs in roasting pan or on a greased baking sheet in one layer.
- In a bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well. Rub both sides of the ribs with the mixture, coating evenly.
- Roast in the oven for 1 hour, then flip and roast for one more hour. Remove and let rest, covered, for 10 minutes.