Here’s an easy recipe for Glazed Brussels Sprouts.
Fresh brussels sprouts are tossed with just a few simple ingredients to create a delicious side dish to meats. I could eat this whole recipe by myself in two sittings!
If you happen to be following the Weight Watchers WW plan, you will find a link to the WW Points on the recipe card below.
Glazed Brussels Sprouts
- 4 cups fresh brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons Lea & Perrins® Marinade for Chicken
- 2 teaspoons granulated white sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 450℉.
- Cut the sprouts in half and place in a large bowl. Toss with the melted butter, marinade, sugar and salt in 13x9-inch baking pan. Roast for 20 minutes, shaking pan occasionally, or until sprouts are tender and slightly golden. Serve immediately.