Here’s an easy recipe for Glazed Brussels Sprouts.
Fresh brussels sprouts are tossed with just a few simple ingredients to create a delicious side dish to meats. I could eat this whole recipe by myself in two sittings!
Glazed Brussels Sprouts
Prep Time:20 minutes
Cook Time:20 minutes
- 4 cups fresh brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons Lea & Perrins® Marinade for Chicken
- 2 teaspoons granulated white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Cut the sprouts in half and place in a large bowl. Toss with the melted butter, marinade, sugar and salt in 13x9-inch baking pan. Roast 20 minutes, shaking pan occasionally, or until sprouts are tender and slightly golden. Serve immediately.
- Nutritional Information per serving (Serving size: 1/8 of the recipe)
- Calories: 66, Fat: 4.5g, Saturated Fat: 2.75g, Sugar: 2g, Sodium: 139g, Fiber: 1.5g, Protein: 1.5g, Cholesterol: 11.5mg, Carbohydrates: 6g
- Weight Watchers POINTS per serving: Freestyle SmartPoints: 2, SmartPoints: 2, PointsPlus: 2, Old Points Program: 1