This Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Red Onion Jam is a perfectly delicious dinner recipe.
The Red Onion Jam is so delicious and so easy!! (Try adding a dash of white wine to your jam!)
If you happen to be following the Weight Watchers WW plan, you will find a link to the WW Points on the recipe card below.
Herb Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Red Onion Jam
This delicious dinner recipe is so simple to make!
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 3 medium (about 1½ pounds) red onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons granulated white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- ¼ cup water
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- ½ teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 475°F.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over low heat until melted. Add onions, sugar, ½ teaspoon of the salt, and the water; bring to a boil. Cover and simmer until water has evaporated and the onions are fork-tender, about 20 to 30 minutes. Remove from heat and keep warm.
- Sprinkle pork with pepper and remaining ½ teaspoon of salt. Spray a nonstick skillet with nonstick spray. Add pork and brown on both sides, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a small roasting pan.
- Meanwhile, combine rosemary, garlic, and oil in a small bowl. Rub the mixture over the tenderloin. Roast until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 160°F, 15 to 20 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing into 1 inch slices. Spoon the onion jam over the pork.
Serving: 1serving, Calories: 261kcal, Carbohydrates: 19g, Protein: 26g, Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 4g, Trans Fat: 0.2g, Cholesterol: 81mg, Sodium: 672mg, Potassium: 726mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 9g, Vitamin A: 203IU, Vitamin C: 14mg, Calcium: 62mg, Iron: 2mg