Here’s a delicious, easy recipe for perfect pork tenderloin: Herb Marinated Pork Tenderloin.
If you happen to be following the Weight Watchers WW plan, you will find a link to the WW Points on the recipe card below.
Herb Marinated Pork Tenderloin
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin, trimmed of fat
- Place all marinade ingredients (everything except tenderloin) in a freezer zip bag and mix them well.
- Prick the tenderloin with a fork and place in marinade bag. Zip closed, roll around to coat and chill for at least two hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350℉.
- Remove pork from marinade and place it in a roasting pan. Bake for 40 minutes, or until meat thermometer reaches 145℉ to 150℉. Let the pork rest for 3 to 5 minutes, then slice and serve.
- If you are preparing this recipe as GLUTEN-FREE, just be sure to use brands of soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce that are known to be GF.
- If you need the marinating done quickly, just let the tenderloin marinate in the bag at room temperature for 30 minutes.