Here’s a delicious, easy recipe for perfect pork tenderloin: Herb Marinated Pork Tenderloin
Herb Marinated Pork Tenderloin
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:40 minutes
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin, trimmed of fat
- Place all marinade ingredients in a freezer zip bag and mix them well.
- Prick tenderloin with a fork and place in marinade bag. Zip closed, roll around to coat and chill for at least two hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove pork from marinade and place pork in a roasting pan. Bake 40 minutes, or until meat thermometer reaches 145 to 150 degrees. Let the pork rest for 3 to 5 minutes, then slice and serve.
- If you are preparing this recipe as GLUTEN-FREE, just be sure to use brands of soy sauce and worcestershire sauce that are known to be GF.
- If you need the marinating done quickly, just let the tenderloin marinate in the bag at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Nutritional Information per serving: (Serving size: 1/8th of the meat) Calories 215, Fat 11g, Saturated Fat 2g, Sugar .34g, Sodium 396mg, Fiber .32g, Protein 25g, Cholesterol 75mg, Carbohydrates 3g
- Weight Watchers POINTS per serving: Freestyle SmartPoints: 4, Points Plus: 5, Old Points Program: 5