Apricot Glazed Pork Roast
- One 2 to 2½ pounds boned, rolled pork loin roast
- ½ cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Unroll roast; trim fat. Re-roll roast; secure at 1-inch intervals with heavy string.
- Combine the preserves, mustard, and thyme in a bowl. Brush 1 tablespoon apricot mixture over roast. Place on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Insert meat thermometer into thickest portion of roast.
- Bake for 1 hour and 45 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 160° (slightly pink), basting once with apricot mixture. Let stand 15 minutes before slicing.
- Bring remaining apricot mixture to a boil; reduce heat, and cook 2 minutes. Serve with roast.