Celebrate summer grilling with these Apple and Blue Cheese Stuffed Grilled Pork Chops!
I’ve been grilling so much this summer so far. It’s the best way to highlight the best food of summer. This is a recipe you can make using already marinated boneless pork chops that you can buy at the store. You can use any brand and any flavor. I suggest looking for one that has a barbecue or hickory smoked marinade or garlic and herb. This recipe has just three ingredients- the already marinated chops, blue cheese and apple. That’s it!
How to make Apple and Blue Cheese Stuffed Grilled Pork Chops:
It’s super easy to stuff these chops. Just take a sharp knife and slice it into the middle of each chop to create a “pocket,” then stuff with a slice of blue cheese and a couple of apple slices. Then secure them closed with toothpicks. That’s it!
No marinating or any additional spices are needed since the pork chops should all ready to go being pre-marinated and seasoned. They cook quickly on the grill- just about 10 minutes and they’re done.
And they turn out completely juicy and wonderful!
The flavor of these Apple and Blue Cheese Stuffed Grilled Pork Chops is wonderful The hint of tangy blue cheese and apple tucked into the middle is a delicious surprise!
It’s such a simple recipe for summer grilling. Try it, and let me know what you think!
Here are a few more pork chop recipes you might enjoy:
- Pork Chops with Creamy Apple Cranberry Sauce
- Slow Cooker Smothered Pork Chops
- Grilled Pork Chops with Pineapple Salsa
- Buttermilk Brined Pork Chops
- Grilled Pineapple Chili Pork Chops
- Pan Seared Pork Chops with Pear Mostarda
- Barbecued Pork Chops
If you happen to be following the Weight Watchers WW plan, you’ll find a link to the WW Points on the recipe card below.
Apple and Blue Cheese Stuffed Grilled Pork Chops
- 4 boneless marinated pork chops
- 4 slices blue cheese
- 8 thin slices Honeycrisp apple
- Use a sharp knife to slice a "pocket': into each pork chop (without slicing all the way through).
- Stuff each pocket with a slice of blue cheese and a couple of apple slices. Use toothpicks to close up the pocket.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high. Spray with nonstick grill spray and grill pork chops about 4 minutes on each side, or until heated through.
- Remove toothpicks, and serve immediately.
- If you choose to use regular boneless chops for this recipe, you'll need to season them a bit or marinate them in a garlic/herb or hickory marinade before stuffing.