This salad of Mixed Greens and Goat Cheese with Raspberry Vinaigrette is the perfect combination of flavors. Toasted pine nuts, fresh raspberries creamy goat cheese and a sweet dressing are so delicious!
Plain old salads get so boring! This salad is anything but boring.
Try serving these Mixed Greens and Goat Cheese with Raspberry Vinaigrette for your next dinner side salad. Everyone will be so pleasantly surprised to try something new!
If you’re looking for more great salad recipes, you might also enjoy my Simple Greek Salad and this Five Minute Salad. BLT Chopped Salad, Pizza Pasta Salad, and Kale Power Salad are excellent salads too!
Mixed Greens and Goat Cheese with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 1 cup raspberries, divided
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons raspberry vinegar or white white vinegar
- 1 medium shallot, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 5 ounce bag mixed baby greens with arugula
- 2 cups small watercress sprigs
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled goat cheese
- Puree 1/2 cup raspberries, oil, vinegar, shallot, and honey in blender. Season the dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
- Combine the remaining 1/2 cup raspberries, greens, watercress, and pine nuts in a large bowl. Toss with enough dressing to coat. Divide the salad among plates. Sprinkle with goat cheese. Serve, passing any remaining dressing separately.