This Pumpkin Spice Dip is the ultimate easy dessert recipe.
If you’re not a baker, or if you’re just super busy and need something easy, this is the dessert recipe for you to try. It involves using a hand mixer to blend a few ingredients together. That’s it. The biggest challenge is making sure that your cream cheese is completely softened for a smoother blend.
The result is a sweet and creamy dip that is completely festive for the fall season and holidays.
Serve with store-bought gingersnaps and/or apple slices for dunking. It’s that easy!
Pumpkin Spice Dip
Prep Time:10 minutes
- Two 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- One 15-ounce can (unsweetened) pure pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- gingersnaps and/or sliced apples for dunking
- In large bowl, use an electric mixer to blend cream cheese with sugar. Add pumpkin and spices and blend well. Place dip in a serving bowl.
- Serve with gingersnaps or sliced apples.