This Pumpkin Spice Dip is the ultimate easy dessert recipe.
If you’re not a baker, or if you’re just super busy and need something easy, this is the dessert recipe for you to try. It involves using a hand mixer to blend a few ingredients together. That’s it. The biggest challenge is making sure that your cream cheese is completely softened for a smoother blend.
The result is a sweet and creamy dip that is completely festive for the fall season and holidays. I have a similar dessert dip recipe for Margarita Fruit Dip that is popular around Cinco de Mayo.
This sweet pumpkin spice dip is so delicious that you’re going to want to sit next to it and eat it with a spoon. But that’ll probably be looked down upon! So serve with store-bought gingersnaps and/or apple slices for dunking. It’s that easy! To keep your apples from turning brown, toss them in a little freshly squeezed lemon juice before adding them to your platter.
If you happen to be gluten-free, then this is a great dessert for you too. Apples are perfect for dunking into this naturally gluten-free dip. Or you can dip gluten free gingersnaps in there too. It’s delicious for everyone. Enjoy!
Pumpkin Spice Dip
- Two 8-ounce packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- One 15-ounce can unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- gingersnaps and/or sliced apples, for dunking
- In large bowl, use an electric mixer to blend cream cheese with sugar. Add pumpkin and spices and blend well. Place dip in a serving bowl.
- Serve with gingersnaps or sliced apples.
- Nutritional information does not include the dunkers (cookies/apples).