Grab the strawberries for this Margarita Fruit Dip, and dip, dip, dip!
How do you make Margarita Fruit Dip?
It starts with sour cream. You can use full fat or reduced fat- it won’t make a difference in the flavor. Add in a little sugar, tequila, lime and orange zest and ground almonds. Mix in a sprinkle of cinnamon, and you’ve got a margarita fruit dip!
If you are counting WW points, you’re in luck! The WW points for this recipe are included at the top of this post. Consider it a nice treat when you’re eating light!
This is a delicious, sweetened citrus-tequila fruit dip. With a little bit of tequila in this one, it’s best not to serve this at a party with kids (or place it well out of reach of the kiddos). Leave the tequila out if you’d just like the flavors but no alcohol.
Here are a few more dip recipes you might enjoy:
- Hot Chicken Enchilada Dip
- Cheesy Bacon Jalapeno Corn Dip
- Layered Greek Dip
- Beer and Bacon Dip
- Mexican Volcano Dip
- Chili Shrimp Dip
Margarita Fruit Dip
- 2 cups light or regular sour cream
- 3 tablespoons granulated white sugar
- 3 tablespoons tequila
- 3 tablespoons ground roasted almonds
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lime zest
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients and whisk well until blended. Cover and chill several hours.
- When ready to serve, garnish with small lime slices or zest. Serve with fresh fruit.
- nutritional information is figured out using light sour cream.