Here’s an easy recipe for Roasted Blue Cheese Pecans. These nuts are a delicious appetizer to include for a cocktail party or a holiday gathering.
Pecans are simply tossed in butter and blue cheese, and then they are roasted in the oven for a short time. The flavor that imparts onto the pecans is tremendous. They’re a great munchie!
Roasted Blue Cheese Pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3 cups raw pecan halves
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, or spray with nonstick spray.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter and blue cheese; blend together. Stir in pecans, and gently stir until coated.
- Spread the pecans onto the prepared cookie sheet and roast for about 10 minutes, or until toasted and fragrant.
- Let cool. Keep in a covered container until ready to serve.