- 2 cups raw macadamia nuts, and/or walnuts
- 2 tablespoons white wine Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground red pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Spread nuts in a 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- In a small bowl, stir together Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, thyme, rosemary, salt and red pepper. Drizzle oil mixture over nuts; toss to coat.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until nuts are toasted, stirring occasionally. Spread on foil to cool.
- To serve, transfer to serving bowl. Store in an airtight container.