An easy side dish recipe for fresh peas: Roasted Sugar Snap Peas
If you happen to be following the Weight Watchers WW plan, you’ll find a link to the WW Points on the recipe card below.
Roasted Sugar Snap Peas
- ½ pound sugar snap peas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper (for easy clean up), or spray with nonstick spray.
- Cut off the rough edges of the peas and a bit of the string along the side (your preference how much).
- Spread the peas onto the prepared baking sheet so that they are in a single layer. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with shallots, thyme and salt.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.