In this recipe for Roasted Whole Carrots, the carrots are drizzled with honey and fresh rosemary.
Roasted Whole Carrots with Rosemary and Honey
Using a variety of colors makes these roasted carrots extra special.
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 pounds small whole carrots (as many colors as possible)
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking pan with foil.
- Cut all but ¼-inch of greens off of the carrots. Thoroughly scrub the carrots (peel if you wish, but they have a more rustic look with the skins left on). Arrange the carrots in a single layer on prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and roll to coat.
- Place in the oven to roast until tender when pierced with a knife, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with rosemary. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Serving: 1serving, Calories: 131kcal, Carbohydrates: 18g, Protein: 1g, Fat: 7g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 5g, Sodium: 660mg, Potassium: 372mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 12g, Vitamin A: 18953IU, Vitamin C: 7mg, Calcium: 40mg, Iron: 1mg
I hosted Thanksgiving last year and I served these carrots to my guests. They loved them. We are visiting for Thanksgiving this year and the hostess asked me to bring them to her house. They really are very good and so easy to make.