THAI PORK STIR FRY
1 lb boneless pork loin, cut into stir fry strips
2 Tbs soy sauce
1 Tbs honey
1½ tsp dark Oriental sesame oil
8 oz thin spaghetti, uncooked
4 cups broccoli florets
1½ cups thinly sliced onion
3 cups shredded green cabbage
2 Tbs hoisin sauce
2 Tbs fresh lemon juice
1½ tsp cornstarch
¼ tsp red pepper flakes
2 tsp vegetable oil, divided
1 cup thinly sliced carrots
1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
2 cloves garlic, minced
1. Combine hoisin sauce, soy sauce, lemon juice, honey, cornstarch, sesame oil and red pepper flakes in large self sealing bag; mix until smooth. Add pork to bag and let marinate at room temperature while preparing pasta and vegetables.
2. Cook spaghetti according to directions; drain.
3. While spaghetti is cooking, heat 1 t. oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Stir-fry broccoli and carrots 3 minutes; add onion, pepper, cabbage and garlic. Continue cooking 4-5 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove to bowl; keep warm.
4. Add pork mixture and remaining oil to skillet. Stir-fry 4-5 minutes, or until pork is nicely browned. Return vegetables to skillet; heat through.
5. Serve pork mixture over spaghetti.
Calories from Fat 75
Total Fat 8g
Saturated Fat 1.5g
Dietary Fiber 5.5g
Net Carbs 66g
Recipe Source: theotherwhitemeat.com
PRINT THIS RECIPE using your browser’s ‘print’ function. It’s automatically formatted to print recipe & picture only.
RATE THIS RECIPE[ratings]