1 lb. red potatoes, unpeeled
1 1/2 Tbsp. butter
2 Tbsp. chopped green onions
2 Tbsp. chopped red bell peppers
1 small clove garlic, minced
pinch of ground red pepper
3/4 cup whipping cream
1/3 cup milk
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a small baking dish (about 5×7-inches) with nonstick spray.
2. Cut potatoes into 1/8-inch-thick slices; set aside.
3. Melt butter in saute pan over medium-high heat; add green onions, red bell pepper, garlic and pinch of ground red pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes. Add whipping cream, milk, and salt, stirring well.
4. Add potato slices; bring to a boil over medium heat, and cook, stirring gently, 15 minutes or until potato slices are tender. Spoon into prepared dish; sprinkle with cheeses.
4. Bake 45 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Serves: 2 to 3 people
Source: Adapted greatly from Cooking Light
PRINT THIS RECIPE using your browser’s ‘print’ function. It’s automatically formatted to print recipe & picture only.
RATE THIS RECIPE[ratings]