2 ¼ lbs beef brisket
1 cup ketchup
1 cup worcestershire sauce
½ cup mustard
1 cup mango chutney
1 large onion, chopped
4 large carrots, peeled and chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place brisket, fat side up, in roasting pan.
2. Mix together ketchup, worcestershire, mustard and chutney. Pour over the brisket. Sprinkle chopped onions on top of brisket.
3. Bake one hour, uncovered. Remove from oven and sprinkle carrots around brisket. Cover and bake for an additional 3 hours.
4. After roasting, de-fat by cutting away fat with a sharp knife.
5. Slice against the grain and serve.
PRINT THIS RECIPE using your browser’s ‘print’ function. It’s automatically formatted to print recipe & picture only.
RATE THIS RECIPE[ratings]