ORANGE SCALLION CHICKEN W/ SPINACH & COUSCOUS
1 cup Italian-style breadcrumbs
4 boneless chicken breast halves
2 tsp olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced
1 package couscous
1/3 cup golden raisins
2 medium oranges
2 Tbs soy sauce
1/3 cup chopped scallions
1 bag spinach
1. Cook chicken, couscous and sauce simultaneously.
2. Couscous: Cook according to package directions. Mix in raisins when couscous is cooked.
3. Chicken: Wet chicken and coat with breadcrumbs. Heat oil in skillet and add garlic and chicken. Fry about 4 minutes on each side, or until chicken is cooked through.
4. Sauce: Grate peel from one orange. Place in saucepan with juice from the two oranges and soy sauce. Gently boil for 1 minute. Add scallions.
5. On four plates, place spinach leaves, top with hot cooked couscous. Place chicken breast on top of couscous and drizzle sauce on top.
PRINT THIS RECIPE using your browser’s ‘print’ function. It’s automatically formatted to print recipe & picture only.
RATE THIS RECIPE[ratings]