Here’s an easy recipe for Mini Smoked Salmon Pizzas.
This recipe uses gyoza skins, which are basically Japanese won tons. You should be able to find them in the refrigerated section of your supermarket. If you have a difficult time locating them, substitute round won ton wrappers.
Yield: 24 appetizers
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Mini Smoked Salmon Pizzas
- 24 gyoza skins (also known as won ton wrappers)
- Four (1-ounce) slices cold-smoked salmon
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) low fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 48 (1/2-inch) chive pieces
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Arrange wrappers in a single layer on 2 baking sheets. Lightly coat wrappers with cooking spray. Bake 6 minutes or until crisp; cool.
- Cut each salmon slice into 6 equal portions. Combine cheese and next 4 ingredients (through rind), stirring well. Spread 1 teaspoon cheese mixture on each wrapper; top each with 1 salmon piece. Garnish each with 2 chive pieces.
- Nutrition Facts-Amount Per Serving for 2 pizzas:
- Calories 83, Total Fat 2.88g, Sat Fat 1.53g, Cholesterol 10.80mg, Sodium 340mg, Carbohydrates 9.75g, Dietary Fiber .37g, Sugar 0.02g, Net Carbs 9.5g, Protein 4.3g
- Weight Watchers POINTS per serving:
- SmartPoints: 2, Points Plus: 2, Old Points Program: 2