These Mini Cherry Cheesecake Bites are the perfect simple dessert to make for a party.
I’ve been making these cute little desserts since college. Back in college, I was always looking for easy treats to make for my friends. This one is a super easy treat.
The mini cheesecakes are baked in the oven in mini paper cups. Out of the oven and cooled, they are simply topped with canned cherry pie filling. That’s it!
It’s such an simple dessert. It’s a good one to take to a potluck.
Mini Cherry Cheesecake Bites
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup granulated white sugar
- Two 8 ounce packages cream cheese, at room temperature, cut into pieces
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 18 whole vanilla wafers
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line cupcake tins with 16 to 18 paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the eggs with the sugar. Add pieces of cream cheese a little at a time. Beat until smooth, about 5 minutes. Mix in the vanilla extract.
- Place a vanilla wafer in each paper cupcake liner. Fill ¾ full with cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the cheesecake mixture is set. Cool completely.
- Remove cupcake liners and gently top with cherry pie filling. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Here are a few more mini cheesecake recipes you might enjoy:
- Salted Caramel Cheesecake Bites by My Baking Addiction
- Mini Toffee Crunch Cheesecakes by Recipe Girl
- Mini Tiramisu Cheesecakes by Brown Eyed Baker
I followed this to the T And I agree something is missing? And why do I have pm much left over mix? And the consistency is like thin cottage cheese mix not a cheesecake texture.. really confused
They should be just like little cheesecakes when cooked… topped w/ the cherry topping.
I have used this recipe many times and these are great. Everybody loves them and they disappear quickly.
This recipe was missing something. The batter was very thin and the end result was not the consistency of a cheescake and didn’t really set. Wouldn’t use this recipe again.
I made these at Christmas, and they were gone in two seconds! Absolutely fabulous…
Use fancy cupcake liners, and these look special, taste great, and are quick and easy. Great for a holiday treat. We like cherry best, but any berry fruit filling works well (blueberry, strawberry, etc.)