Here’s a beautiful, easy recipe for Pumpkin Gingerbread Muffins
You’ll be loving these warm muffins on chilly fall and winter mornings. They’re the spice of the season, and they’re good, old-fashioned comfort food.
Bake them for fall holidays, a weekend treat, or as after-school snacks. They’ll be a favorite around your house!
Yield: 12 muffins
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Pumpkin Gingerbread Muffins
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 cup canned unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, butter and molasses; beat well with an electric mixer. Add the egg and pumpkin, beating until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. Add to pumpkin mixture, stirring just until moistened (the batter will be thick and lumpy).
- Fill lightly greased muffin cups half full. Bake 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Here are a few more fall themed muffin recipes you might enjoy:
- Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins by The Kitchen is My Playground
- Cranberry Muffins by RecipeGirl
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Muffins by The Novice Chef
- Easy Apple Cinnamon Muffins by RecipeGirl