Here’s a beautiful, easy recipe for Pumpkin Gingerbread Muffins
You’ll be loving these warm muffins on chilly fall and winter mornings. They’re the spice of the season, and they’re good, old-fashioned comfort food.
Bake them for fall holidays, a weekend treat, or as after-school snacks. They’ll be a favorite around your house!
Pumpkin Gingerbread Muffins
- ¾ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ cup (1 stick) salted butter, softened
- ¼ cup molasses
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 cup unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. and lightly grease muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, butter and molasses; beat well with an electric mixer. Add the egg and pumpkin, beating until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. Add to pumpkin mixture, stirring just until moistened (the batter will be thick and lumpy).
- Fill the muffin cups half full and bake for about 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.