An easy pork tenderloin recipe full of flavor: Asian Spiced Pork Tenderloin
Asian Spiced Pork Tenderloin
Prep Time: 10 minutes + marinating time
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- Mix all marinade ingredients in large zip freezer bag. Trim fat from tenderloins and add to bag. Marinate for 6-8 hours in the refrigerator (or overnight).
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place tenderloins on foil-lined roasting pan. Bake about 25 minutes, or until temperature inside reaches 160 degrees.
- Try adding a little freshly grated ginger to the marinade.
- Nutritional Information per serving (Serving size: recipe divided into 8 equal portions) Calories: 212, Fat: 8g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Sugar: 6.94g, Fiber: .23g, Protein: 25g, Cholesterol: 74mg, Carbohydrates: 9.32g
- Weight Watchers POINTS: SmartPoints: 4, Points Plus Program: 5, Old Points Program: 5