Love this easy Classic Pesto Recipe
Classic Pesto Recipe
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 4 cups lightly packed fresh basil leaves (2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread pine nuts on a rimmed baking sheet; toast in oven until golden and fragrant, stirring once, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from baking sheet to a paper towel to prevent further browning. Let cool completely.
- In a food processor, combine the nuts, basil, cheese, and garlic; season with salt and pepper. Process until finely chopped. With machine running, pour oil in a steady stream through the feed tube; process until smooth.