Once you try this recipe for Creamy Scrambled Eggs, this is the only way you will ever make your eggs!
We’re pretty picky about scrambled eggs in my house. We eat them all the time. We don’t like them when they’re firm and dried out. So whatever I can do to make them super creamy and wonderful, is where it’s at! These Creamy Scrambled Eggs are so fabulous that we could eat them every day.
- salt and pepper
- cream cheese
How to make Perfect, Creamy Scrambled Eggs:
The full, printable recipe is at the end of this post.
Cook until the eggs are the desired degree of doneness and the cream cheese melts, stirring gently.
Sprinkle with the chives. Serve immediately.
What is the secret to making the creamiest scrambled eggs ever?
It’s one ingredient: cream cheese! Cream cheese melted into eggs is just the best idea. It makes scrambled eggs perfectly creamy and delicious. This is how I make our scrambled eggs at home now, every single time. Are you going to try them this way?
Serve Creamy Scrambled Eggs with crispy bacon and breakfast potatoes. I seriously want to know if you like these scrambled eggs better than any other way you’ve tried to make them before. So be sure to come back and add a review. Enjoy!
The Best Breakfast Recipes:
- The Best Classic French Toast
- Banana Sour Cream Waffles
- Breakfast Burritos
- Make Ahead Cinnamon Rolls
- Avocado Toast
Creamy Scrambled Eggs
- 10 large eggs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- ⅓ cup freshly chopped chives
- Whisk the eggs, salt and pepper in a bowl until blended.
- Heat a nonstick skillet to low heat and spray with nonstick spray.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet, tilting the pan to ensure even coverage. Cook over low heat just until the eggs begin to set, lifting the edge with a spatula to allow the uncooked eggs to flow underneath. Add the cream cheese to the eggs.
- Cook until the eggs are the desired degree of doneness and the cream cheese melts, stirring gently. Sprinkle with the chives. Serve immediately.
- For scrambled eggs that are super-light and fluffy, add a little water while you whisk them.
- Be careful not to overcook the eggs. That's the number one mistake people make with scrambled eggs!