Maple Salad Dressing
- ½ cup cider vinegar
- ¼ cup granulated white sugar
- 1 cup vegetable or canola oil
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In saucepan, mix vinegar and sugar. Bring to a boil and boil for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Turn off heat and add remaining ingredients.
- Let cool and refrigerate until needed.
- If you are preparing this recipe as gluten-free, just be sure to use brands of Dijon and syrup that are known to be GF.