A delicious and easy recipe for the family: Orange Cranberry Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Orange Cranberry Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
- One 16-ounce can whole- berry cranberry sauce
- 2/3 cup freshly squeezed or bottled orange juice
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- Bring the first 9 ingredients (through cloves) to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat, and simmer, stirring occasionally for 20 minutes. Remove half of the mixture, and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Lightly grease a shallow roasting pan.
- Brown the pork in hot oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Place the pork in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest portion registers 145°F., basting occasionally with half of cranberry mixture. Remove from the oven; cover the pork with aluminum foil, and let stand 5 minutes. Slice the pork, and serve topped with the reserved cranberry mixture.