This simple recipe for Wassail Punch makes a perfect holiday drink that my family has been enjoying for years.
This is a family-friendly beverage served in mugs. There is no alcohol in this punch. And it’s served piping hot. It’s perfect for cold weather. And it’s a beautiful punch to serve during the Thanksgiving or Christmas season.
- cranberry juice
- frozen tropical punch concentrate
- white sugar
- cinnamon sticks
- whole cloves and whole allspice
- pineapple juice
How to make Wassail Punch:
The complete, printable recipe is at the end of this post.
Keep Wassail Punch warm for serving in your slow cooker. It’s delicious! Enjoy!
The Best Holiday Punch Recipes:
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- One 12-ounce can frozen tropical punch concentrate
- ⅔ cup granulated white sugar
- 7 cups water
- 3 whole cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon whole allspice
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- One 46-ounce can pineapple juice
- In a large pot on medium heat, combine the cranberry juice, punch concentrate, water and sugar. Stir to dissolve the sugar. Heat to boiling.
- Tie the spices into a cheesecloth bag. Add the bag to the liquid and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove the spice bag and discard.
- Just before serving, add the pineapple juice. Pour into mugs and serve hot.