Here’s an easy recipe for jazzing up a turkey burger: Turkey Garden Burgers
Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Turkey Garden Burgers
- 1 large egg white
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup grated onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound ground turkey
- Preheat grill.
- Combine egg white and dry breadcrumbs. Stir in carrot, onion, bell pepper, salt and pepper. Add Parmesan cheese and ground turkey. Mix well. Shape into four patties.
- Grill to desired doneness. Eat as patties or in buns with condiments.
Nutritional Information (no bun) Per Serving Calories 220 Calories from Fat 97 Total Fat 10.5g Saturated Fat 3g Cholesterol 92mg Sodium 504g Potassium 348mg Carbohydrates 7.17g Dietary Fiber .81g Sugar 1.5g Net Carbs 6.35g Protein 23g Weight Watchers: Points Plus Program 6 or Old Program: 5
<strong>SOURCE</strong>: RecipeGirl.com (via "zackaboo"- Cooking Light BB)