Delicious, summery cocktails: Santa Fe Spritzers
Yield: 8 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes + freeze time
Santa Fe Spritzers
- 2 cups fresh strawberries and fresh raspberries
- 2 cups apricot nectar, chilled
- 2 cups seltzer, chilled
- 2 cups ginger ale, chilled
- 2 cups white grape juice, chilled
- 1 ½ cups vodka (optional)
- Spread the strawberries and raspberries in a single layer on a baking sheet. Freeze for 8 to 10 hours. Remove the berries to a resealable plastic freezer bag and place back into the freezer.
- Combine apricot nectar, seltzer, ginger ale, grape juice and vodka in a large pitcher or punch bowl and mix well. Add the frozen berries just before serving and pour into glasses or ladle into punch cups.