Fruity Vodka Spritzers are delicious, summery cocktails that you’re going to want to make again and again.
These spritzers are a completely refreshing adult beverage. There are plenty of juices combined with your favorite vodka and some seltzer to sparkle things up. If you prefer to have a milder juice flavor, you can thin out the cocktail with a bit more seltzer water. Frozen raspberries and strawberries finish it off.
- fresh fruit- I suggest a mix of fresh raspberries and sliced fresh strawberries
- apricot nectar
- seltzer water
- ginger ale
- white grape juice
Recipe notes: Look for apricot nectar in the juice aisle of your local market. You can use club soda in place of seltzer water, if you wish.
How to make Fruity Vodka Spritzers:
The first thing you’ll want to do is put the fruit on a baking sheet and put it in the freezer for a couple of hours. The frozen fruit will act as “ice cubes” in the spritzers. This way you won’t have to water down the cocktails with actual ice cubes.
Combine all of the juices and vodka in a pitcher and punch bowl. You can let this mixture chill together until you’re ready to serve your fruity vodka spritzers. Add the seltzer and frozen fruit when ready to serve. Pour into individual glasses, and be sure to scoop some of the fruit into each glass too.
Can these fruity spritzers be made without vodka?
Yes! There are plenty of fruit juices in this recipe to make this a refreshing non-alcoholic fruity spritzer recipe. Just leave out the vodka!
Here are a few more vodka cocktails you might like to try:
- Vodka Party Punch
- Sea Breeze Cocktail
- Grapefruit Crush
- Spicy Salty Dog
- Ruby Sunset Cocktail
- Beach House Cosmos
- Bahama Mama
- Red, White and Blue Sangria
Fruity Vodka Spritzers
- 2 cups raspberries and sliced strawberries
- 2 cups apricot nectar, chilled
- 2 cups ginger ale, chilled
- 2 cups white grape juice, chilled
- 1½ cups vodka
- 2 cups seltzer, chilled
- Spread the strawberries and raspberries in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze for 2 hours. Remove the berries to a resealable plastic freezer bag and place back into the freezer.
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine the apricot nectar, ginger ale, grape juice and vodka; mix well. It's okay to let this mixture chill in the fridge until you are ready to serve it. Add the seltzer and frozen berries when you are ready to serve; pour into glasses or ladle into punch cups.
- Leave out the vodka for a refreshing summery drink without alcohol!